Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, June 20, 2008

Get Featured


How Can I Get Featured?:

A majority of the blog posts and features that we do daily are simply about businesses that we find on the net and fall in love with. Perhaps, I make a purchase of something and I get it home and I instantly need to rave about it. That's when I'm fortunate to be able to just make a new post with my new love for whatever it is that pleases me that way. Sometimes I'll just be wandering around on Etsy, Artfire, or Twitter and I'm left speechless by something in a random shop. I'll mark the particular page or product and then come back later when I have a chance to write about the item. I also end up with lots of cool stuff sent to my office for The Little Black Box and more chances then not I'm blown away by a particular sample that's sent in and I wander over to their website and lust for everything that's for sale and that particular business will end up being featured. It's just one of those things.

However, you are more then willing to mail in things that you would like considered to be featured. The key word is considered. Just like you, there's things that rock my boat and then there's things that do not. I appreciate all things handmade and I do also appreciate the time and effort that you put into your creation. There's just some things that I don't nescessarly find as a good fit for this blog. With that said, I can not promise that everything sent in will find itself in a feature on the Handmade Guru although most likely it would be. Please take the time to review my blog and my tastes and if you think you're a good fit then send me an email! I'd love to take a peek at what you have to offer.

Products that are sent in are not returnable. If you expect me to review your product please expect me to use it. I wouldn't want something you used sent back to me so please don't expect me to send you something I used.

Our mailing address, as of September 2009, is:

The Handmade Guru
901 Summer Meadows Court
Sedro Woolley, WA 98284


Please include your name, your business name, your website address, and your email address with your item. I need to know who I'm plugging and your contact info if you want to see my praises!

No comments: