Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, June 29, 2009

Double Dipped Sweets


I'm sort of bummed that I didn't find this really super cool caramel apple from Double Dipped Sweets sooner. Dang me and my not so great hunting skills!

Haven't you always wanted a 4th of July caramel apple? This Granny Smith apple is coated in rich, creamy caramel. Then, they use dyed white chocolate to create the effect of the American Flag! Also, for your 4th of July celebration Double Dipped Sweets can create mini apples with this look for your party.

I'm pretty pumped for 4th of July as it's one of my most favorite holidays. I'd be even more excited if I was back home in Seattle for this holiday because back there you can have all the fun illegal fireworks and burn down your neighborhood..

You know I'm joking, right?

1 comment:

Double Dipped Sweets said...

:) Thanks for the great feature! I could still get an apple or two to you by the 4th...hint...hint... :)

10% off to all of your readers! Just mention this blog.

Thanks again!