Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, June 8, 2009

Daisyrose Sweet Boutique


Oh do I have something for those of you with little girls! Or maybe you can just pull something like this off as an adult. Who am I to judge?

Daisyrose Sweet Boutique has the craziest cool hair clips. All of these hair accessories are sure to bring a smile to you or anyone who wears them! Most importantly they have been made with premium quality supplies and are COMPLETELY hand-made by the owner of the shop. No sweat shop stuff here!

The popsicle and cotton candy clips are just too much! I can totally see little girls all over sporting these and I can already hear all the compliments that you parents would get when someone sees them.

What a creative idea!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

LOL That is too funny! It took me a minute to realize what it was... I would love to try to pull that off. I'm 22, I think I could, right?

Debbie said...

My girls are to old now to wear these, but when they were little they had the best hair accessories. My sister-in-law worked for a really cool company that sold them. It just adds a nice touch and the girls loved it and felt special. Cool shop!!!!

Vanessa said...

How cute and creative! Love the lollipop one!