Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, June 5, 2009

Cupcake Social


Wow, I just found the coolest shop ever. This shop is especially neato if you're a baker and like to put some extra added effort into your creations.

Cupcake Social has just about every single cupcake liner you could ever imagine. You'll even find cupcake decorations such as sprinkles, edible flowers, and candy rocks. You also can't forget to check out the crazy toppers. Mine in particular is the little boom box topper. Too funny!

The worst thing about this shop is that you have to look at photo after photo of cupcakes which has now left me wishing I had a delicious vanilla smothered in frosting.

Dang you Cupcake Social!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh wow this is awesome. My sister is a baking and pastry major so she'll love this!

Vanessa said...

Awesome shop!! Mmmm now I want cupcakes!

Jeweltrinkets said...

I love this shop, such cute cupcake decor, I am always baking something, this is my reason to bake cupcakes!!!

Debbie said...

My daghter is going to Vo-tech next year. Her shop will bebaking, I will keep this in mind, might may a cool gift.