Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bye Bye Project Wonderful

I returned home from vacation thoroughly disgusted with Project Wonderful and decided it was time to do away with it. Bye bye!

Now, I have 5 spots available over there in the right hand side of blog that are available for purchase. The cost for the top spot is $20 a month and the rest are $10 dollars and when purchased you hold the spot for one whole month. Payments can be sent to kim@thelittleblackboxes.com and I will need a banner ad that measures 125px by 125px as well as a link to where you want your banner directed to.

I think this will work out much better for those who wanted to advertise but didn't want to deal with Project Wonderful and I also think it will save those who hate the whole bidding thing a bunch less hassle.

Check you later PW - I didn't love you anyhow!

No comments: