Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Buy My Crap


There's this cute avatar running rapid through the Etsy forums that makes me giggle whenever I see it. I mean, who uses a roll of toilet paper as an avatar these days? Well, Buy My Crap does!

At Buy My Crap you'll find a large array of resin created items. In particular there's some really neat looking rings. I'm loving the Phoenix ring, and not only because I currently reside in the Greater Phoenix area. I love this ring because of the vibrant purple and pink colors! Depending on the light, this little beauty changes color from flaming orange to bright fuchsia pink. The Lovely dark blue resin complements this piece and really adds dramatic flare.

Lord knows I need a little flare in my life.

1 comment:

djStoreRoom said...

The avatar that you mentioned is really cute...