Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Burnt Mill Candles and Soaps


Check out my newest little pretty.

This soap from Burnt Mill Candles and Soaps is so brightly colored. I'd almost be afraid to wash with it because soon it'd be no more and I wouldn't have it in my collection to show off. I'm not even kidding, I actually have soap that's too pretty to use. How ridiculous is that?!

Thankfully for me it sounds like they have a whole bunch of Blk. Raspberry Vanilla charcoal soap so that if I do purchase some and use it I can come back for more.

Which soap do you think look the coolest?

7 comments:

Patrice @ The Soap Seduction said...

I can personally vouch for Misty's soaps and candles. They are the best! I envy her swirls because her colors are so rich and deep. They look even better in person!

Debbie said...

I like summer medley.. I know what you mean about not using pretty soap, it i silly but I can totally relate.

bowlergrl1 said...

ALL of them! I want some Blue Raspberry Icee soap & bath fizzies!!!!!

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

Wow! Thanks for featuring my soap. I totally love Black Raspberry Vanilla that is actually the scent that got me into soap making. I had a bar from another soap maker with that scent and it started my soap making fire!

Ten Digit Creations said...

Way to go Burnt Mill!!!

Kristen said...

I love the Cherry Cola! I wonder if the colors are that vibrant in person.

Vanessa said...

I love the design of these soaps!!