Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Breathe of French Air


Soaps come in all different shapes, styles, and sizes. They vary in color and scent even. It wasn't until this weekend though that I found that that soap can be made into what appears to be, popcorn!

A Breathe of French Air sells fresh popped popcorn soap and it looks so real! These popcorn kernels will not only leave your skin clean and soft, they are a blast to use! Children love to eat popcorn, so why not have them bathe with popcorn!

Each container of popcorn soap contains about 40 pieces of popcorn which weighs about 4 oz's total. You can even pick the scent you want your popcorn to be scented in. I don't know about you but I'd pick the popcorn scent just to throw a real twist into it. Hmm, I wonder if that'd smell good or not?

Now all I need is a good movie.