Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, June 12, 2009

Bovine Bubbles and Hogwash


I'm never one to refuse a scrub. I'm a self professed scruboholic and there's just nothing you can do about it otherwise.

I found these cool shower scrub cubes at Bovine Bubbles and Hogwash and I really want to give these a try. These individual cubes of solid skin conditioner are used after you cleanse and rinse. Each cube gently exfoliates & polishes your skin to a healthy conditioned glow. Made with dead sea salts, oatmeal and pure unrefined chocolaty cocoa butter.

These look like SO much fun! I just want a big container of these that I can squish up all over the place and have fun with.

I heart this.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Glad you are back!!!! Very interesting name for the shop. Their procucts look great!

Kristen said...

I love their name! That is so cute!

Vanessa said...

I love that they come in individual portion sizes...you don't have to take the whole thing in the shower with you :)

jewelzodonnell said...

I love these cubes! I have about 2 dozen of them left, and will have to order more soon. I also use her shower gels, and hand lotion. I have a skin/scent sensitivity and she is more than willing to work with me finding things I can use!