Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bellina Designs


Summer is full of special occasions and celebrations - weddings, graduations, barbecues, and all sorts of events where jewelry can spice up your outfit AND make a great gift for the honoree or hostess!

I'm surprised that I didn't find Bellina Designs sooner. Mostly because I think almost every single piece in this shop would fit perfectly on my favorites list. Each piece is very brightly colored but oh so simple at the exact same time.

How about this wood and turquoise bracelet? This 8 1/2 inch bracelet features chalk turquoise coin-shaped beads alternating with oval tiger ebony wood beads. It closes with a sterling silver toggle clasp and is accented by silver seed beads.

J'dore!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I took a look at her shop just now and I really like these slushie earrings! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21449867

Jen said...

What an honor to be featured here! Thank you so much!

Debbie said...

This bracelet is great and would go with so many things in your summer wardrobe...

Vanessa said...

Gorgeous bracelet!