Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Beau Monde Boutique


So Rasta!

I'm a giant, big, huge, like super super large fan of Gwen Stefani and No Doubt. Those of you turning your noses up should carry on. She's my fave. I support her L.A.M.B clothing line and wish that I was blessed with making stupid amounts of money so that I could afford to be one of her little minions and own everything she creates. Alas, I can't so I have to settle with purchasing things that I think have a good No Doubt feel.

I was directed to Beau Monde Boutique about a month ago from someone following me on Twitter and I loved a specific pair of earrings but when I went to write about the pair of earrings they were sold already! Someone else must have loved them equally as much as me.

So, with that said I offer you these very neat threaded earrings. These are so cool!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

These remind me of the string art I made as a kid.

陳加昀 said...

These threaded earrings are quite a steal at $10/pair... Thanks for introducing this store! I favorited it very quickly =)

Kristen said...

I've seen those threaded earrings a lot lately; they are beautiful!

Vanessa said...

Cool earrings! I'm also a No Doubt fan...are you going to their concert? I will be out of town :(