Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Beach Grass Cottage


Being that I'm from the Seattle area I'm sort of one of those people who can't imagine being too far away from the water. I crave it. It's who I am. The only water I see here in Phoenix is the pool and I swear one day again I'll be located near the water.

Thankfully for me there's plenty of cool things that I can purchase that will fulfill me desire to be by a coast again. Beach Grass Cottage is the place to find hand designed beach glass and seashell mirrors, frames, and wreaths, all created by artist Shari Curtiss. Her signature pieces include a starfish mirror, sea glass frames, sea glass mirrors, and beautifully designed beachy wreaths.

I'm all over this shell mirror. So much time must have went into it. It's absolutely perfect in every single way and one day when I'm rich and famous I will have a piece like this from Beach Grass Cottage hanging on my wall.

5 comments:

Kara Witham said...

This shell frame mirror is beautiful, looks like they took a lot of time to select the perfect little shells. I have a few shells from my trips, maybe I'll try something like this.

Kara Witham said...

Hi,
I came upon you by way of clicking "Etsy" as interest. I would love it if you would come to my blog and "dish" about what you're hearing and how you make yourself heard, in my topic "making waves." http://dish-dish-dish.blogspot.com/2009/06/making-waves.html



Have a lovely day,
Kara

Kristen said...

My mother loves things with shells on it. She's made some wreaths with them similar to this. It's beautiful!

Debbie said...

This is beautiful, I love shells. This reminds me of the beach and summer. Would look fab anywhere but especially great in a beach house!!!

Vanessa said...

This shell mirror would be perfect for a beach house!