Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bangerang Bake Shop


Hold onto those debit cards ladies. This is going to be one of those moments that you'll most likely cave but I don't blame you one bit!

One of my friends is having a birthday in a few days and I asked this friend what their favorite cake flavor was and I was told Red Velvet Cake. Hmm.. where could I get something that would knock their socks off and also support handmade? Bangerang Bake shop of course!

This 100% Scharffen Berger cocoa red velvet cupcake is Bangerang's attack against bland, dry, plain old red velvet cake! It's also Bangerang's number 1 more ordered cupcake and I can really see why. It looks delicious! Sure, maybe it cost me a pretty penny to get just one cupcake and have it shipped, only 14 dollars, but my friend will be so happy and it's his birthday so it was worth it!

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Honestly I do not like red velvet... I'm more of a brownie/icecream cake girl. Her photos are beautiful, though!

bowlergrl1 said...

Bangerang Bakeshop cupcakes are nummy! Haven't tried the Red Velvet but I may just have to order one!

Debbie said...

Wow, It looks so great. I want to have it right now. What a great friend you are.... my b-day is June 14th.. LOL

Vanessa said...

What a great b-day gift!

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Debbie!!! :)

egassner said...

Oh my gosh...that looks soooo yummy! Found your blog through Burnt Milss and sure glad I did!