Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Wordless Weekend - Lime Green and Hot Pink


Lego adjustable ring by Gr0glmann's Fun Retro Jewelry



Chunk necklace by Strat Designs


Clutch by Fiaz Co.


Felt earrings by Wild Woman Jewelry


Child's daisy headband by The Princess and Me


Crib Sheet by Baby Luxe Organic


Messenger bag by Get Ready, Set, Go!


Cufflinks by Kirsten Perkins Glass Jewelry


Thanks to Charlene Anderson on twitter for giving me this color scheme for my 1st Wordless Weekend entry. I've decided to do these on my "off days" because I hate not doing anything at all but I also want something to do without my readers getting bored. I will start doing one of these each day and then normal blog entries Monday through Friday. Hope you understand!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

That;s a great idea, I look on your blog everyday to see what you have to say and what's new. The colors are fab.

Kristen said...

I love green and pink! I use green, pink, and white as my brand colors for She Felt Pink. :) I just love the earrings on the bottom.

bizzycakes said...

Gr0glmann's shop is AMAZING. I want almost everything!!