Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Thanks Qwerty O!


I checked the mail last night and there was this random package from someone that I didn't recognize at first. Then I opened it and inside where a bunch of eco-friendly produce bags! I had wrote about Qwerty O last month but didn't have the funds to make a purchase and out of the kindness of their hearts they just randomly found my blog post about them and sent me some!

Thank you SO much! Karma baby! I love them!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

That was such a nice thing to do!!!

Susan said...

You are very welcome! Enjoy the farmer's markets. :)

Kristen said...

That is so nice! I use totes for my groceries as well.