Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, May 18, 2009

The Sweet Sugar Beet


I just spent a little time over the weekend going through one of my purses and taking out things that just didn't need to be in there and I found my girly little zip pouch that I would keep all my feminine products in. When I was younger I remember all the girls being embarrassed that they'd have to slip their products up their sleeve or hide them in their pockets and race to the bathroom without the other boys noticing but I was always smart and had a cute little zipper pouch that I'd keep my items in and no one would ever notice.

I found even nicer looking pouches at The Sweet Sugar Beet that would make a great little bag for just these types of items. If you have a teenage girl in your life she'd be forever thankful for one of these. Or maybe you're the one looking for something to hide your unmentionables. Who knows! The uses for these types of bags are endless and don't need to be used for any such thing but rather for whatever you have your mind set on.

The fabric choices are too cute and really can't be passed up.

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Too cute...I love the fabric!

jacjewelry said...

Adorable! I am always on the lookout for such pouches. Great find!

Debbie said...

Love all the fabric and especailly the biz card holders. Anice little surprise to keep in you hand bag.

Kristen said...

Oh gosh, I could never have a white purse... It would get messed up so quickly! But the pattern is beautiful. I'm a little obsessed with purses, I'll have to give in and go visit her shop.