Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Strawberry Hedgehog


I live in a pretty small community right outside of the greater Phoenix area. It's so small that I doubted I could find anyone here that sold on any of the handmade venues. I was wrong though because I found the neatest little Vegan bath and body business called Strawberry Hedgehog.

The thing that caught my eye the most about this site is that the owner Tracy, packages all her soaps in handmade recycled paper. When I first saw a photo of the soaps packaged I thought they were wrapped in cool fabrics and I asked what it was and learned that it's a little bit more unique then that. I adore this idea! Very creative!

I want to have a sniff of the sweet orange clove soap. It's described at cheery, uplifting and comforting which is exactly what I need.

This shop is also participating in the May Little Black Box so if you like what you see here you'll be happy to know that all box buyers will be getting a little something something from them in their box too!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

I love how they wrap their soaps! So pretty!

Debbie said...

That is a great idea. Can't wait to see their soaps in the May black box I won!

jacjewelry said...

The soap is beautiful - both with and without the wrapping. :)

Kristen said...

I love handmade soap and her shop name is so cute. I was a little sad to go to her website and not see a super cute hedgehog sitting there! The paper thing is awesome.