Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sheila's Inspired Designs


I found some real pretties for you jewelry and accessory lovers. I'm quite taken back by how pretty they are and can't believe that this shop has been lost in my favorites for weeks now. It wasn't until then morning and I stumbled back upon it and picked it out for a feature.

Sheila's Inspired Designs has this earthy beachy feel that I adore. After reading through the shop owners profile I learned that she's a beach girl at heart which explains that feel that I got when I was browsing all her many designs.

I love the Montego bracelet. The design includes a beautiful blue and silver lampwork bead (from libelula here on ETSY), amazing dark burgundy moukaite beads, deep blue turquoise beads, flashy labradorite beads, aqua chrysocolla jasper beads, amazonite beads, and sea blue quartz beads.

Don't you dig it?

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Great find! I love this bracelet: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=14894363

Debbie said...

I love the colors of this bracelet, so fresh and clean looking, reminds me of the ocean....

Kristen said...

I am kind of obsessed with lampwork beads right now. They are stunning! And this bracelet is a perfect example of that!

Kristen said...

Oh yea Vanessa, that is a great bracelet too!