Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Quercus Silver


Nothing says summer like bright colors. I'm a huge fan of accessories that jump right out and catch someone's eye. I'll sport almost anything that has clean lines, funky and fun. I'm a teal girl, a lime green girl oh heck even a electric pink sort of girl. As long as it goes with what I'm wearing and follows a few of my guidelines I usually won't say no to wearing it.

At Quercus Silver, on Etsy, I found the daintiest lime green and sterling silver earrings. The green in the earrings looks almost like sea glass but it's actually resin the same color as a Granny Smith apple. I bet if you put your hair up and wear this out in the bright summer sun the light shines right through them and really brightens up your face.

I'm not sure there's one thing in the whole shop that'd I'd pass up. There's some real talent here!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Beautiful color!

Rosanne said...

I agree with you Kim..I don't think there is one thing I would pass up in this shop. I especially like the pendants. I wonder how long it would take to get here from the UK?

Jeweltrinkets said...

There is something captivating in this ring...beautiful shade of blue!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=17067209

Debbie said...

I have really begun loving the look of silver again, it's so clean and fresh looking. That ring is beautiful!!!