Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pumpkin Girl


For some people graduation has already come and gone but for many grads high school is still a few weeks away so it's not too late to take advantage of the cool handmade greeting cards available on the many handmade websites.

Particularly I love a certain card from Pumpkin Girl. Congratulate that brainy wordsmith or fierce scrabble competitor on graduation day with this fun Scrabble card. Perfect for any graduate!

The card is blank on the inside and printed on bright white recycled cardstock. The card measures 4 X 5.5 and also comes with a recycled linen envelope. It's priced at only $2 and is much more reasonable then any greeting card you'd find at any major retailer.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh my gosh another great item, we love Scrabble. This is really a unique card that no one else will have.

Kristen said...

No grads for me this year but my sister will be graduating high school next year... I'll have to keep it in mind.