Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Olliegraphic

I'm really excited to be working with Olliegraphic this month! I was sent an email earlier with their promo pictures for the boxes and I think that many box buyers will be just thrilled with these. I ran straight over to their shop to have another peek and refresh my memory at what exactly their shop had and I'm head over heels in love with the whole idea.

All of the stationary, greeting cards and other items can be customized to resemble your little one! This is just too much! Obviously the owner has a great talent that I certainly don't have and I'm just crazy about what I see.

You get to take control over the littlest things such as the hair color or style, clothing color or style, skin color and facial expression. If you want to put your child's name on the card that works too!

Everything is so reasonably priced for what you get too. This Guru definitely gives this shop 2 thumbs up!

3 comments:

Rosanne said...

These are so cute! I am going to order some for my nieces. I wish they had these when my kids were little!!

Vanessa said...

Too cute!! The mommy calling cards are adorable!

Debbie said...

This is such a great idea for a young family. Plus calling cards are helpful for playdates and keeping in touch w/other moms..
My kids are to old BOO HOO!!!

procek@verizon.net