Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, May 22, 2009

May Little Black Boxes On Sale


Over at The Little Black Box the May round of boxes are on sale. This is a great way of sampling a bunch of handmade businesses all at once. The boxes cost $20 and that includes priority mail shipping all over the US.

Boxes purchased from now until Sunday will ship 1st thing Monday morning! Don't miss out on this round - there's a ton of bath and body for you original bath and body box lovers!

Our sponsor this month is SugarCandie Beauty Bar!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Can't wait to get mine!!!!!

Kristen said...

I'm thinking about donating to this this fall. I've heard great things about it!

Maybe I should purchase a box to see exactly what it is like first. Hmmm...