Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

May Little Black Box Feedback


I just got the kindest email from Dawn L. I had to share it with because if you have yet to purchase a Little Black Box now is the time! The boxes are flowing with goodies and there's SO much bath and body this month!

Just had to let you know how thrilled I am with my little black box! Just got my order a few minutes ago and loved, loved, loved everything.It was so exciting to open and see all the wonderful products, I am definitely going to be ordering again.What a great idea also for someone that is hard to buy for. Thanks again for offering such a wonderful service. Dawn L.

Thanks Dawn! I appreciate all the kind words and I absolutely love feedback like this! It makes my job so much more worthwhile especially since I love what I'm doing!

6 comments:

Roy -n- Cheri said...

This was wonderful feedback! I participated in the box this month and I am encouraged that she said LOVED everything!
Cheri--itsmeCheri.etsy.com

Debbie said...

I have to say I think you have the best job in the world. Alot of work I am sure but alot of fun also with new and exciting stuff all the time... Lucky you.

Jeweltrinkets said...

I have never been disappointed witht any of the the little black boxes I purchased! The best thing is that I save some of these items and give them out sparingly, so that others can enjoy handmade goodness.

jacjewelry said...

What a sweet letter - and it's especially nice that she took the time to write to you. :) Thanks for sharing it with us!

Ricki said...

I always love seeing thoughtful feedback (and positive is also a plus). Great job and I can't wait for my box to arrive!

Kristen said...

Aw that is wonderful. I definitely want to get one some time...