Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, May 25, 2009

LR Jewelry


I think this really neat ruby and sterling silver ring from LR Jewelry is just darling. It's really simple which is what I think I like the most about it. I also like the fact that the rubies are set into the ring for a smooth finish.

I'm sort of a minimalist and I believe that less is more always and this ring just screams less is more to me. When I was younger I always envisioned my wedding ring to be a simple band with lots of little diamonds built into it just like how the rubies are in this ring. Instead I ended up with something big and flashy. If I did it all over again I'd get the simple ring!

There's a matching pair of ruby drop earrings that are also pretty nice but also out of my price range in this economy. Some day!

3 comments:

bowlergrl1 said...

Very nice pieces in this shop...a little out of my price range, too, but very beautiful!

Kristen said...

Wow that is beautiful!!! My sister would love that! She wears rings all the time. Personally I always lose them, lol.

I've never seen this shop before. Great find!

Debbie said...

This is sucha pretty ring, would look great at a summer event. I lik that it is simple also but oh so pretty!!!