Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, May 29, 2009

Lollibomb


The reason for my late blogs today is because my baby brother Rob is officially here from Seattle. He moved here and transferred all his college credits and now calls Phoenix his home. He'll be staying at my dad's house until he finds a place to live and this morning the I packed up the twins and headed that way to spend the day with the family. Sometimes I need to take a break and boy was it much needed.

Now I need a shower and and some really quality lotion to rub into my overly sunned skin. Too bad I didn't plan for this earlier otherwise I would have purchased some luscious bath and body goodies from Lollibomb.

Their birthday cake vegan body frosting looks like something that my skin is totally calling for right now. I'm a big foody scent type of girl too so this would perfectly hit the spot.

3 comments:

bowlergrl1 said...

These look like some awesome products! I'm currently in a handmade secret swap and I just might have to make an order from here...with a little something for me, too, of course!

Debbie said...

Congrats on your brother coming home. My birthday is coming up soon, maybe I will ask for some of the birthday cake frosting. Looks like heaven.

Kristen said...

That's great that your brother is home! My sister just got home from North Carolina.