Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

KB Shimmer


This household is almost out of soap - bars of soap to be more specific. Both my husband and I go through soap like crazy and it seems I am never buying enough because I always need to purchase more.

With all of that said I also like to buy the pretty soaps that you can tell someone poured a lot of love into. No Dial for us. Give me handmade baby! Give me something from KB Shimmer!

At KB Shimmer you'll find bath bombs, scrubs, lip balms, and other soothing treats for bath and body but most importantly I'll be able to purchase their soaps. They are so pretty too! I'm actually very intrigued by the black light reactive cold processed soap they are offering. The bright florescent colors in the soap really make it stand out in daylight and in black light. It was created for the SAFE Team Country Challenge and was based on the shop owners vision of "A Bright Future for America".

Nifty!

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

I love love love the tie dye effect in these soaps!

Rosanne said...

I just checked out her shop and the Birthday Cake Wishes Bath Bomb would be a really cool gift for someone! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=23634333 It looks good enough to eat!

Jeweltrinkets said...

Love this color, and it sounds wonderful!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=23609541

lutefisk said...

these soaps look totally amazing.

3 Little Monkeys said...

These soaps remind me of my oldest.. I was just thinking i needed to do something special for her as a pick me up when they start weaning her off her meds as she is sure to feel bad at first. I am goign to mark this shop - it seems to be just what I need for her :)

Debbie said...

Love the tie-dye, my daughter would love it. Very cool.