Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Julie's Cookie Jar


I'm hungry this morning so deal with it. I'm going to torture you with some utterly delicious looking finds that must make it on my desk in the next 2 hours otherwise I'll be getting in the car and driving all the way to Burlington, NJ. Don't make me do it...pretty please?

Julie's Cookie Jar is the reason for such madness. Well, that and the photography of her goodies. Watch, I get there and the stuff looks like nothing in the pictures. I'd be a sad sad girl. However, I doubt they'd try to fool me and the Peanut Butter Surprises probably taste as good as they look. Argh!

Take a look around and I'm sure you'll find something that makes your mouth water! These sweet treats are perfect for any occasion!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Now I'm hungry too!!!! LOL They do look good.

Kristen said...

Oh no don't do this to me! Those are like my favorite cookies ever! Now I need some...