Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Intention


I have a new favorite and comes in the form of a deep rich purple and cream colored soap from Intention.

Please Berry Me is officially a staple of mine. I've been holding this to my nose for the past hour and as it sits on my desk to the right of me I keep looking down at it wanting to unwrap it just so I can take another sniff.

Intention twittered me the other day wanting to do a last minute addition to the May Little Black Boxes and they followed through in the biggest way. There's three variety's of soaps and those lucky enough to get one will be more then thrilled! However, I'm snagging a bar of my new staple because I'd be a real fool not too!

Check out this Etsy shop for other amazing finds!

4 comments:

KPP said...

Oh! I just ordered the May LBB, maybe I'll be lucky enough to snag one of these samples!

Debbie said...

I hope there was one in my box!!!!!

bowlergrl1 said...

No Please Berry Me in the shop right now. :( Looks like there's lots of great scents, tho!

Kristen said...

I love love love handmade soap! Never come across this shop before. Thanks!