Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Etsy Twitter Team


The Etsy Twitter Team is having a Sidewalk Sale to celebrate the spring weather and to get outside a bit! Virtually! So please take a stroll down our sidewalk of shop listings. Each shop is having a different sale so check them all out. There are some extremely great deals going on this week!!

The sales run from Sunday, May 17th to Saturday, May 23rd.

I can be found on twitter by click the following link too! http://twitter.com/littleblackbox

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

Great idea!

Aquarian Bath said...

Thanks for promoting our team. :)

South Paw Studios said...

thank you for the write up about the etsy twitter team! very awesome!

Debbie said...

Thanks for the heads-up.

jacjewelry said...

Going to check it out!

Kristen said...

I didn't even realize there was a Twitter Team! I need to join that! :) I'm on twitter every day.

Kristen said...

I am joining the Twitter Team, if they accept me! :)