Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Early Bird Creations


Yep, I'm a fan of the big funky necklaces. The longer the dangle the better. Long necklaces are the perfect accessory to throw around you neck and spice up a plain tee. I like plain no frills and that's perhaps why I lost my mind when I found the perfect accessory from Early Bird Creations.

This necklace is super chunky and a whopping 34 inches long. Long! I love the green and pink color combination and also the thick leather cord the beads are on. I can think of many things I could wear this and I bet you could too!

I ordered a cool keychain from this shop almost a year ago and it's the coolest thing and very well made. Don't let the fact that the business is in Australia turn you off. It's actually a very cool story to tell people when they compliment you on your newest purchase.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I think I have seen Early Bird Creation's shop before. Her shop banner is really cool and funky!

That necklace is beautiful. Personally I don't wear long or heavy things, but it would look great on the right person.

Kerri said...

I don't wear jewelry at all but I do have a key ring from Kylie (earybird) and I love it! Just like you said it is well made. I ordered another key ring this weekend and I can't wait to get it!

Debbie said...

I love the colors and think it's great it was made in Australia.. It's really neat how the beads are individually wrapped.

Bead Flora and Jewels said...

Bright and lovely! Early bird is awesome.