Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Drama Queen


After being in the pool for most of the morning I started thinking about bathing suits again. There are really some awfully cute bathing suits out there but I'm starting to believe that in order to wear one you must be under the age of 18 without a drop of cellulite on your body or some kind of celebrity with a 3 hour a day 7 day a week work out schedule.

I found some super cute bathing suits at Drama Queen to share and they are pretty stinkin' nice. Weather you're looking for something sporty or sultry to hit the beach or pool with you're sure to find something here. Although a little pricey you have to remember that the suits are custom to your body size. All you need to do is send over your measurements and if the correct ones are given it will come ready to fit your body perfectly.

So hot!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Cute suit but I am over 18 LOL.

Kristen said...

Wow they sure are cute! I love her photography as well! It's beautiful.