Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Dirty Ass Soaps

I had a blog reader email me nearly a month ago suggesting I write a little bit about Dirty Ass Soaps because the shop was one of their favorite Etsy spots. I went straight over to take a peek and I was extremely amused by all the wacky types of soaps that are offered but for some reason I must have been distracted and forgot to bookmark the shop at the time.

Then again over the weekend I ran into the shop again on the forums and went to take another look and it was only then that I saw the cute s'more soaps that I bookmarked and just knew that I would have to come back this week and write again, so here I am!

This realistic set of s'mores is incredibly mouth watering! The molds are hand made by the shop owner and the set of soaps include two pieces of graham crackers (that smell like graham!), a large square of chocolate which smell like real chocolate, and two fat marshmallows which smell like sugar and vanilla.

It's no wonder that the listing says that they sell out of these often. They look so real! There's a ton of listings just like this one at the shop. You must go take a peek!

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

This is one of my fave etsy shops!!

Heather said...

Oh man, I want to NOMNOMNOM the s'mores soaps! Those look incredibly real!

Debbie said...

We go camping alot with Girl Scouts, that smore soap is to cute. Would make a fun leader gift.
procek@verizon.net

Rosanne said...

I love the name of the store and the products are darling! Those chocolate covered strawberries look good enough to eat!

Ricki said...

These soaps are just too funny.