Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, May 29, 2009

Designed by RJ


I own a few pairs of earrings from Designed by RJ and I love them so very much. I actually wore my pair of color theory earrings yesterday and that is what reminded me today to take a stop back by the shop to see if there was anything else being offered at this time that I really needed to have.

It was a huge mistake going to take a peek because I pretty much wanted everything I saw, but in particular my heart beats for this blue coin pearl necklace. The blue color just pops right off the screen and makes me want it so badly. Secretly I want it because it'd also look super cute on with my bathing suit!

So much to want and so little money. Dang you economy! I shake my fist at you!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

So simple, yet so CUTE. I totally agree with you. Dang the economy!!!!!

jacjewelry said...

That blue pearl necklace is darling! I love pearls, as you know. :)

Kristen said...

That is a lovely color. I know, I really can't go browsing through Etsy either or I will want everything!