Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Cupcake Mint


Hey Vegans! I've got a treat for you today!

The Cupcake Mint is the original home of the Vegan cupcake. They specialize in cupcakes with a conscience, for the health of our environment and for those without a voice.

I know that when most people think of Vegan foods they think of tasteless yucky items but let me tell you, these cupcakes look very tasty! You could actually fool me most likely into believing that they weren't Vegan and that's exactly how it should be!

I've got my eye on the prize and those Cherry Vanilla cupcakes look to die for! Lightly flavored cherry cake with sugar crystals baked into the top make for a delicious tasting cupcake with a delicate crunch in every bite. Then top these dreamy cakes with whipped vanilla buttercream and sugar crystals & you’ve got a beautifully delicious cupcake that’s ready to impress.

Just a little taste won't completely ruin the workout I had this morning, right?

3 comments:

Debbie said...

These look really great and so good for you to.

bowlergrl1 said...

I am now craving cupcakes after browsing this shop!

Kristen said...

Sounds delicious! She has so many other yummy things in her shop, too.