Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, May 18, 2009

Bubble Tub


For the past few years I've been obsessed with having smooth shiny legs. The secret to my success is using a bath whip or handmade shaving cream from one of our wonderful online etailers to get those legs all spiffy.

I found these really great soap whips at Bubble Tub on Etsy. The packaging is professional and each has really nice labels. I think it's important for handmade businesses to really put some extra TLC into these things. Your products should look like something a person can purchase at a store or spa and in order to do that you must really put some extra added time and effort into packaging. It's important!

I use soap whips just like I would soap but instead I scoop a little bit out of the jar and apply to all the areas that I'm going to shave. You don't have to use these just to shave but I use the product specifically for this.

Lots of great looking products are available at Bubble Tub. Take a peek!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Handmade shaving cream sounds wonderful....

Vanessa said...

I need to try this! Sounds awesome!

Ricki said...

I love using whipped soap to shave with. It always feels totally indulgent.