Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Beer Soap Company


With Father's Day right around the corner many of us are starting to panic and can't decide what to give the men in our lives. Thankfully for us, The Beer Soap Company has made it easier on us this year and are offering a 5 for $20 sale on all of their wonderful looking beer soaps!

After so many years of making soap with plain ole' H2O, they decided to switch it up a bit. All the soaps you will find here are made with 100% beer as the main liquid portion. These bars do not smell like beer, I think you will find the aromas of our blends quite pleasing. You can even suggest a beer if you do not see it on their list of beers. It's pretty neat!

The patchouli and lemongrass soap made from Brauerei Weihenstephaner, a german beer, looks promising and would totally knock my mans socks off. Too bad I already made my Father's Day purchase. This shop looks so inviting!

7 comments:

Rosanne said...

I think my husband would like the soap better if it DID smell like beer!

Audrey said...

I'm with Rosanne!! LOL Might have to look into this.

katy said...

it looks really cool! patchouli +lemongrass is a great combo of smell!

Debbie said...

This is a great gift for dad's. It would be cool if it smelled like beer!!!

Vanessa said...

Great Father's Day gift idea!

Kristen said...

I have seen them before! It looks like a lot of fun for men. Their soap stamp is cool, too.

Kristen said...

I don't know if I would want my guy smelling like beer, though, LOL!