Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Beat Black


Beat Black participated in the Little Black Box early last year and recently I found them again and bookmarked their fabulous shop. There's so many quarky items that must be shouted out that I'd be a fool to not share them with all my friends here.

When I was a kid I always wanted to have one best friend I could run out and buy one of those best friend necklaces for. I'd wear mine and she'd wear hers and forever and ever we'd be the bestest of friends. Problem was, that I was too outgoing for my own good and couldn't ever just settle on one best friend. I had to have many.

Thanks to Beat Black you can purchase this fun Peanut Butter and Jelly necklace to shout your friendship from the roof tops. Now, don't go fighting over who gets to be the peanut butter and who gets the jelly because that will just get sticky - no pun intended. Wear your half proud and support handmade and friendships!

6 comments:

Debbie said...

This is the cutest thing ever. My daughter loves peanut butter and I know she has a friend who likes jelly... very cute indeed.

bowlergrl1 said...

What fun things in this shop!

Roy -n- Cheri said...

This is utterly adorable! Such a cute way to share friendship!

Beat Black said...

Thanks so much for the feature!! this put a HUGE smile on my face :D
hehehe

bizzycakes said...

Awww adorable! I just bought a bff necklace recently too, wish I would have saw this one first!

Kristen said...

LOL I saw this just the other day, too! It's adorable!!!! I want one. :)