Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Bath and Body Bliss

May is a lucky month because I was lucky enough to have Bath and Body Bliss sign up to be in The Little Black Box that month. I was even more lucky because when I opened the box that arrived up on the very top was a small packaged labeled for me! I love surprises! I love samples! I get to take the samples and write about what I thought and it gives the box participants a little extra added publicity and publicity is what all businesses want!

Bath and Body Bliss offers a wide variety of handcrafted bath and body products, including soaps, lotions, soy candles, gift sets, body spray, natural baby care products, room sprays, and belly butter. There's a little bit for everyone!

My skin is extra thirsty from being beat up in the hot summer sun and yesterday I applied their Whipped Body Lotion in Black Raspberry Vanilla and it was such a treat. It was thick and sat on my skin until I really rubbed it in but then after wards I could tell that it was thanking me for it. Even this morning I can still smell the faint, delicious scent of it on my shoulders.

Thank you Bath and Body Bliss for spoiling me a little! I hope the May box buyers spoil you with orders!

6 comments:

Debbie said...

I love the feel of the lotion on your hands when it is so soft and smooth and that the scent lasts forever...yummy!!
procek@verizon.net

Rosanne said...

They have PEEP candles (tarts) in the store! I love Peeps! I'll have to get some.

shydub said...

Thats a lot of skin product and stuff you got there. It looks like smells great and good for the skin.

shydub said...

Followed you on twitter

Vanessa said...

Sounds yummy!

Miss Turry said...

I really love Bath & Body Bliss. We did a feature on them in Wickedly Chic last year and I was very impressed. Gee...I just realized...it was a long time ago. Great company.

http://www.wickedlychic.com/625/fresh-and-chic-bath--body-blissbosom-button---january-3-2008