Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Avril Loreti


I know this will sound pathetic but I've spent the past year looking for the perfect coasters for my living room. During that year I've ruined one end table and a coffee table though. Nice, right? I should have just purchased something I didn't like and dealt with not liking them and saved the tables.

I found some seriously unique coasters at Avril Loreti that I think are must haves! This set of 6 coasters are made using the classified ad section of a Toronto newspaper! Too funny! Each coaster features a different neighborhood, ie. The Danforth, The Annex, College Street, and Little Italy.

I'm not sure I'd get much use out of the coasters though because I'd be too busy reading them, well maybe I'd just switch my glass to a new one when it's time to read the one my glass was resting on. Problem solved!

3 comments:

avrilloreti said...

Thanks so much for featuring my coasters on your blog! Let me know if you're ever interested in helping me out with a set of classified coasters for Phoenix! If you can mail me some classified ads i can make you coasters:)!

Debbie said...

Wow that would be cool if she could make the coasters from the paper where you lived. hat would be a real conversation piece!!!

Kristen said...

Oh those are cool coasters! We've never had coasters...maybe it's time to start looking!