Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wilton Artisans


I'm going to be spending the rest of the evening getting the Little Black Box site updated to reflect the April items that have arrived. Can you believe it? April already! Insane!

My April sponsor is a new business to me named Wilton Artisans. I'm thrilled to death to have them as our sponsor. It's nice to get some different flavor on the site and I think many of the box buyers will be exceptionally happy with what they'll see from this artist.

Wilton Artisans is known for it's sea glass and vintage designs. I'm really digging this Beach Bride's Necklace. It's made from fresh water coin pearl necklace, hand wire-wrapped sterling silver, and white Hawaiian sea glass. It's pretty much the perfect addition to any bride having a destination wedding.

I can't wait to see what us lucky ducks will be spoiled with from Wilton Artisans. Woot!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Awesome shop, the bottle caps are really cool. It's nice to get some new and different stuff in the boxes. This is a really neat shop!!!!