Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wickedly Chic - Chat Room Guest


Just in via my newsletters:

Tonight...in the Wickedly Chic chatroom...we have Deirdre Breakenridge. She's a professor & author of the best selling book, "Putting the Public Back in Public Relations". The topic is Using Social Media Communication to Engage with Customers.

I think she is going to be great and this is a time for businesses to get PR questions answered and tips and advice - for free! The chatroom is at http://www.wickedlychic.com/category/chat-room

7:00 pm EST. Tonight. Don't miss it business owners!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I missed this, to bad it would have been good to hear.