Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Who would have thought?


On Etsy you too can purchase your own "tobacco" smoking pipes!

Yep, that's right all you tobacco smokers and hippies alike you can support artists all over the world by simply heading to your online handmade venues and browsing "glass pipes" and up will pop 24 pages of items.

I can think of many people I know who could take advantage of this post. Get freaky! Thanks Elizabeth E. from Des Moines, Iowa for emailing me and suggesting I spread the love!

This one in particular is created by a shop called Head Dreams from Northern California. It's 4.6 inches long and changes colors when used.

3 comments:

Roy -n- Cheri said...

Glad you told us what this is! I was going down another path!!!

The Handmade Guru said...

I know right?! I had no idea!

Debbie said...

I wish I knew someone who smoked a pipe! These are really fun and different....