Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What is Twitter?

Twitter is a social networking and micro-blogging service that enables its users to send and read other users' updates known as tweets. Tweets are text-based posts of up to 140 characters in length. Updates are displayed on the user's profile page and delivered to other users who have signed up to receive them. Senders can restrict delivery to those in their circle of friends (delivery to everyone being the default). Users can send and receive updates via the Twitter website, SMS, RSS (receive only), or through applications such as Tweetie, Twitterrific, Twitterfon, TweetDeck and Feedalizr.

Personally I have Twhirl running in my background on my computer and when I want to update I just open it up and type in something and hit send which sends my, "Just ate an apple and now I'm going to blog" update to everyone following me.

Twitter is like an influx of text message hitting your desktop from all your friends and followers. It's the best! I'm following celebrities, box buyers, advertisers, and some who live the most thrilling lives!

You'll find me on Twitter by searching for LittleBlackBox or even clicking this link.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay!!! Thanks, I added you. I'm Ms.HellCo.

:-)

Jeweltrinkets said...

I'm on twitter!
http://twitter.com/jeweltrinkets