Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, April 27, 2009

TR Mack Studio


It's not very often that I find a male artist selling his wares on Etsy or Artfire and when I found TR Mack Studio I was very excited to show off his business. I'm very much into original paintings and abstract art and if you are as well then you'll be in over your head when you see some of his work.

Many of his paintings are inspired by the beautiful countryside and cities of Italy. So, many of the titles are in Italian as a tribute. I can think of many places in my home that could use a little bit of color and a tiny bit of Italian love. The colors burst right off the canvas which makes each piece so eye catching. I just want to sit and stare at how beautiful they are. This umbrella tree looking one is my favorite.

None of his paintings need to be framed. The sides are staple-free and painted just ready to hang. I've marked many these paintings to my favorites so that when the economy picks up I'll be able to pick me up a little something to make my home glow. This is exactly what it needs!

7 comments:

Tip-Tops said...

What a great find! I just browsed thru his entire shop. They are a bit whimsy, and cute, but not too cute. I really like his style.

Vanessa said...

Gorgeous! I love his style...marking for later :)

Lenox Knits said...

Very cool! I will have to check out his shop. I love the vibrant colors and whimsy of the picture.

Marlene aka LuckyDog said...

I like it! reminds me of polish stoneware...

Jeweltrinkets said...

This reminds me of my polish cheese lady pattern, just beautiful!
I really like this peace tree!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_1&listing_id=22119413

3 Little Monkeys said...

Love this!

Debbie said...

Just love this so bright, really awesome.