Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Snappy Shop


I've been in the kitchen a lot lately. My husband has enjoyed it because he benefits from me hanging out in there. His belly gets full! Last week alone I made Baked Potato Soup, Chicken Pot Pie, and BBQ Pork Sandwiches - all get two thumbs up btw.

I'm trying to become a little more domestic although I do have to admit that with hubby being out of town I haven't been doing as much since the kids are meat and potato types.

I've been wanting to buy an apron and finally thanks to Snappy Shop I think I've pinned down the right one for me. I think the Burger and Fries one is green is just perfect!It is 100% pre-washed cotton with a very fun with a flattering cut. The main body of the apron is a pretty and cheerful apple green cotton. The burger consists of various calico's to form the burger, bun, cheese, lettuce, tomato and mustard.

It's super cute and yet very fashionable. Can't go wrong here!

No comments: