Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

ScentsoryCandles


Those of you that picked up a March Little Black Box were lucky to find a cool votive tucked away in your black bag from ScentsoryCandles.

I got a HUGE box stuffed to the brim with a variety of scents to pick from. My very favorite scent was the Wildberry Mousse. That one was a berry goodness sent from above! The packaging was neat and the scents were very strong. I think anyone who orders would be so very pleased with what arrives on their doorstep.

One of the most important qualities about ScentsoryCandles is that they offer premium, hand-poured soy candles and melts that are made from 100% natural soybeans and cotton based wicks. This is especially important to those trying to maintain a eco-friendly lifestyle.

I'm heading over right now to plot an order and you should too.

2 comments:

KBug said...

I love Scentsory Candles! I always get compliments when guests come to the house.

Debbie said...

These look great plus I loke the fact they last longer too!!!!