Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sarah Seven


I went off on a search today to look for amazing designers that sell formal dresses on Etsy. I mean, it is about time for Prom right? I searched high and low and there is some really talented designers selling their designs on that site. It's so refreshing to me to think that so many people get their start on that website. I mean, you have to start somewhere right?

I instantly was head over heels for Sarah Seven when I stumbled upon a design of hers and I had to see the rest of what she creates so I started browsing her entire store. Man, she's out of this world. I wish I was creative enough to do stuff like this.

Being as that this is a prom post I figured I'd go ahead and post a few pictures of dresses from her shop that I think would make wonderful prom dresses. Don't go to your local mall to pick up something for your special night. Go handmade! Go designer! Stop shopping at mass produced places where the girl in your chem class might walk into prom in the same dress. Go special!

I think this Fuchsia dress would be killer at the event as well as the Powdered Sugar dress. Both would make heads turn and you'd be the envy of the ball.

5 comments:

Over The Top Aprons said...

Yes, her gowns are beautiful and it appears to be very quality workmanship. I like your attitude .. go special!

Lenox Knits said...

Great idea. I may have to do a similar post with prom ideas. those are totally fabulous dresses.

Jeweltrinkets said...

I wish that they had more handmade dresses when I went to prom some 20 something years ago....these are truly esquisite, awesome work!

Rosanne said...

If only I was a couple of years younger and a couple of pounds lighter!! I love the Powdered Sugar Dress.

Debbie said...

That's my problem to need to loose a bit of weight.