Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Monday, April 27, 2009

Red Leaf


I've had my eye on this business for almost a year now. I mean, how could you not considering that it's packaging is so bright and professional looking that it literally just jumps out of the pages at you. Red Leaf really must know what they are doing too because they have been in business on Etsy for a little less then a year and already have almost 1000 sales.

I'm most intrigued by their Bubble Bath Dough product. It's fascinating and sounds like a ton of fun to use. Just rub a golf ball sized portion in your hands under a running bath faucet, and your tub begins to fill with wonderful scents and lots of bubbles! The more water pressure you have the more bubbles! I must try this product!

The key to lots and lots of bubbles is agitating the water. Once in the tub keep agaitating the water occasionally and the bubbles will just keep coming! The container holds over 9 Oz's of dough and is enough for 10-13 baths.

I'll take mine in Orange Sherbet please!

9 comments:

Heather said...

Ohhh this is enticing!!

Ricki said...

This sounds so cool. I always thought bubble bars felt like playdough.

Vanessa said...

Sounds very cool! I love the packaging! I'm marking this for later too :)

grace said...

Hey there!

I found your blog searching for Little Black Box reviews, but this just caught my eye because I just had the same reaction as you to the Red Leaf shop, so I bought some of their bubble bath dough. It is awesome--it works just like they say it will, and it's very moisturizing and non-irritating to my skin. So you should definitely try it.

Now, back to looking for that LBB review...

Marlene aka LuckyDog said...

I'm glad to hear from others about this product, as I have been lurking their shop for sometime also, with this particular item in mind. Must try now!

PussDaddy said...

I got some of this in the orange scent and love it.

PussDaddy

The Handmade Guru said...

Well if PussDaddy likes it then I MUST have it!

Jeweltrinkets said...

Looks refreshing! Sounds wonderful!

Debbie said...

This would be fun for the kids. A great Easter or Christmas gift.