Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Friday, April 24, 2009

Pilot Design


Guru says:

Stop wasting your time searching for boring wall clocks at Wal-Mart and Target and get with the now. Support handmade by searching right online for places like Pilot Design that carry modern, funky, hip designs in all sorts of different styles and colors.

I know you can't resist this Honeycomb Wall Clock. I can barely but I'm holding out! This piece casts great shadows on the wall throughout the day and it's also a great visual contrast on darker walls, and sophisticated on white walls. People will surely stop and stare when they see a piece like this on your walls.

Welcome a new piece of art into your homes.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

These are to modern for my taste, however they would look wonderful in my sister's house,

Stacie's Madness said...

that IS cool!

Vanessa said...

I'm loving the "splat" clock!

Lenox Knits said...

Wow. What a fascinating design. so retro and mod!