Go Vote!

My site was nominated for Best Shopping Blog!

People Who Love Us

Support Me!

Grab Our Banner!


My Weekly Wish List

Get on it..

Get on it..
The Handmade Highway!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Penny Glass Girl


It's been cool the past two mornings and I missed out on my morning swim yesterday because the air was so cold but I did happen to catch the news last night and it's going to be in the high 90's and climbing into the 100's here really soon. It's almost pool weather! It's hard to believe that the kids will be out of school in a little bit over a month and I'll have two big 2nd graders on my hands!

Pool weather means bright and vibrant colors. At least for me it does. Lime greens, turquoises, bright pinks and sun scorching yellows. I'm pumped and now I need to start searching for the perfect accessories to wear during this beautiful weather.

My search begins at Penny Glass Girl where I found the coolest cosmic lime green and turquoise fused glass pendant. You're bound to get a large number of compliments when you pair this with a fun summer outfit or your beach attire.

This makes a wonderful addition to my wishlist.

2 comments:

Jeanne Selep said...

Wow, I'm in Wisconsin, and it was warm and beautiful out today, but we won't be able to swim outside until June. It sounds like you need to run in for air conditioning!

Debbie said...

These jewelry items would be great for the summer, so bold and bright. She has a nice selection in her shop!!!